Stir fry chicken rice noodles is a recipe that just like other Asian Cuisine is easy to prepare and cook.
Stir fry chicken rice noodles is best when you want something different for your snack. Stir fry chicken rice noodles is a noodle recipe originated from Vietnam.
If you want to delight your guests or loved ones with something different that they haven’t tried before and want something spicy, stir fry chicken rice noodles is a good idea.
Good thing about stir fry chicken rice noodles is that it will not cost you too much preparing this dish and is hassle free. The fact that it is a healthy dish for those who want to limit their food from eating red meat is a plus.
Try this Stir Fry Chicken Rice Noodles and let us know what you think about this noodle recipes.
STIR FRY CHICKEN RICE NOODLES
Preparation Time: 15 MINS.
Cooking Time: 30 MINS.
- 150g chicken (cut into cubes)
- ½ tsp. nuoc cham/fish sauce
- ½ clove garlic (minced)
- pinch of black pepper
- 50g rice sticks
- 15ml vegetable oil
- 1 piece green chili (sliced thinly)
- 1 stalk scallions (sliced thinly)
- 30g snow peas (trimmed)
- 30g tomato (fresh concasse)
- sesame seeds (toasted)
- In a bowl, toss chicken with the fish sauce, garlic and pepper. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak the rice sticks in warm water for 15-20 minutes.
- In a sauce pan with oil, sauté scallions and chillies.
- Add the chicken, stir-fry until they are about half done.
- Add noodles, pour enough water to simmer.
- Mix tomatoes and cook more until noodles is almost tender.Stir in snow peas then correct seasoning.
- Remove from the pan. Serve hot.
Let us know what you think of our Stir Fry Chicken Rice Noodles Recipe. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this recipe, don’t hesitate to drop a line through our comment section below. The Urban Recipes would love to hear from you. Feedbacks will definitely help and improve us more to provide you with only the best recipes that you all deserve. Happy Cooking everyone!