Sing Jau Chow Mai – Singapore Noodles from its name, it is a Singapore noodle recipe and it is one of our loved recipes because when cooked properly with the right ingredients, you will definitely fall over and over again with Sing Jau Chow Mai – SIngapore Noodles. Sing jau chow mai – Singapore noodles recipe is a famous noodle recipe from Singapore.
Preparing Sing Jau Chow Mai is a bit complicated because of the Char Siu or Chinese style roast pork but everything is all worth it once you already have this noodles on your plate.
(see Chinese Char Siu Pork Recipe for reference)
You can never get enough of this Sing Jau Chow Mai – Singapore Noodles and you will try it again and again. A mouthwatering Singaporean dish plus the sauce is absolutely outstanding.
Sing Jau Chow Mai – Singapore Noodles is a great mix of flavors and for those who are a fan of noodle recipes, we are sure that you will enjoy cooking this.
Try this Sing Jau Chow Mai – Singapore Noodles and your whole family will definitely love this!
SING JAU CHOW MAI – SINGAPORE NOODLES
Preparation Time: 1 HOUR
Cooking Time: 45 MINS.
- Egg Noodles
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4-5 pcs. Shrimp (peeled/deveined)
- Char Siu (julienned)
- 1 pc onion (finely sliced)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 to 2 tsp. chicken stock
- 1 tsp. light soy sauce or chicken soy sauce
- 1/8 cup bean sprouts
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- In pre-heat pan, add oil, toss in the garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add prawns and toss for 1 minute until the prawns are beginning to change color.
- Add the charsiu and stir-fry for further minute. Remove everything from the wok and set aside.
- In the clean sauté pan, heat remaining oil. Add the onion and sauté for 1 minute then stir in the curry powder, add the pepper, sugar, salt and stock and toss. Finally add the bean sprouts and the shrimp mixture- pork mixture stir until warmed.
To toss the noodles effectively in the minimum time, use 2 wooden spatula or spoon.
Let us know what you think of our Sing Jau Chow Mai – Singapore Noodles Recipe. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this recipe, don’t hesitate to drop a line through our comment section below. The Urban Recipes would love to hear from you. Feedbacks will definitely help and improve us more to provide you with only the best recipes that you all deserve. Happy Cooking everyone!