Easy Chicken Ala King Recipe is a dish that consists of diced chicken in cream sauce, often with vegetables like carrots, potatoes and green peas. Mushrooms are also added in the dish and served over pasta, rice or puff pastry.
Chicken Ala King is a Frenglish meaning “King Style Chicken”. It became a popular dish during the middle up to 20th century.
Chicken ala king is a recipe we learned from our Culinary School and we did some experiments over rice, pasta and puff pastry.
In this easy chicken ala king recipe we used puff pastry but you can served it with anything you prefer. It is just simple and you will love cooking it again and again. Kids will surely enjoy this chicken ala king recipe because of its creamy taste.
Try this easy chicken ala king recipe now to serve it to your family and loved ones at home.
EASY CHICKEN ALA KING RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 1pc breast fillet
- 1pc carrot
- 5pcs baguio beans
- 1pc potato
- 1pc onion
- Green peas
- Button Mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- Puff pastry
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and sear for 1 minute.
- Melt the butter and sauté onion, add the carrots and chicken flour, milk and gradually add the cream and add potato and baguio beans.
- Reserve and cool the fillings.
- Pre-heat oven 350 °F.
- Divide the filling and put the filling in ramekins.
- Cut the dough or puff pastry into 8-10 inch and cover, brush egg white.
- Bake the chicken ala king 15-20minutes. Serve.
Let us know what you think of our easy chicken ala king recipe. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this recipe, don’t hesitate to drop a line through our comment section below. The Urban Recipes would love to hear from you. Feedbacks will definitely help and improve us more to provide you with only the best recipes that you all deserve. Happy Cooking everyone!