Classic steak Diane recipe with easy Diane sauce recipe is one of the easiest and quickest steak recipes to cook.
Classic steak Diane is a beef recipe famous in France. Classic steak Diane is a simple recipe and you won’t spend a lot of time cooking this dish. We will be using Rib Eye Sukiyaki cut in this classic steak Diane recipe.
One good thing about rib eye is that it has low omega-6 content and fits perfectly when you are on a healthy diet. If you want something meaty aside from having fish and chicken every now and then, this Classic steak Diane is the perfect dish for you..
Marinate the steak with oil to be pan ready. Beef and mustard are complimentary duo and in this classic steak diane recipe, we will be using mustard and is absolutely perfect with the steak. Classic Steak Diane is best when served with side dishes like baked potato wedges.
Try our Classic steak Diane Recipe for your next dish and check out the easy and simple Baked Potato Wedges perfect for your dinner with your family.
CLASSIC STEAK DIANE RECIPE WITH EASY DIANE SAUCE RECIPE
Preparation Time: 25 MINS.
Cooking Time: 30 MINS.
- 1 pc Onion bulb
- 1/4 Rib eye Sukiyaki Cut
- Sliced mushrooms 1 portion (button)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Mustard
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 125 ml Cream
- Season steak (1/4Rib eye sukiyaki cut) with oil, salt and pepper.
- Pan roast. Set aside.
EASY DIANE SAUCE RECIPE
- On the same pan, saute garlic in butter.
- Add onion, sliced mushroom, mustard, a dash of Worcestershire sauce and cream.
- Set aside the diane sauce.
- Put back steak in the pan with sauce then roast steak and mix well.
- Season potato wedges with olive oil, crushed garlic and rosemary.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius.
Let us know what you think of our Classic Steak Diane Recipe with Easy Diane Sauce Recipe. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this recipe, don’t hesitate to drop a line through our comment section below. The Urban Recipes would love to hear from you. Feedbacks will definitely help and improve us more to provide you with only the best recipes that you all deserve. Happy Cooking everyone!