Chicken l orange recipe is a chicken recipe called “Orange Chicken”. These are some of the tips when cooking chicken a l’orange recipe, marinate chicken with oil first, to remove the water content of the chicken and to be ready for frying then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Chicken skin’s side first when frying. Fry each side of the chicken for 10 minutes in medium fire. Pan fry meat if you will add ingredients like orange in a recipe. Avoid deep frying the meat because it will only absorb the oil and will not absorb any other ingredients added to it like orange. Chicken l orange recipe originated from France but I have no idea what region or city. The meat they used in L Orange is duck in the 19th century. Many have possibly chose chicken over duck. Duck takes longer time to cook than a chicken.
I have been cooking chicken l orange for years now and some tells me that it is one tough recipe to think about, but you can see below that you too can cook this awesome chicken l orange with just few steps.
Try this chicken l orange recipe and be kitchen expert.
CHICKEN L ORANGE RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 pc Chicken leg
- 1 pc Chicken wing
- 1 pc Orange and orange zest
- 1 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 Garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 pcs Orange wedges
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Rub with olive oil then season with salt and pepper.
- In a pan, pour some oil. Pan fry chicken then set aside.
- On the same pan, add a little butter. Set to low fire.
- Cool down pan then add orange juice, brown sugar and garlic cloves, let it simmer.
- Add chicken and lower heat; add orange zest and orange wedges.
- Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes. Plate and serve.
Let us know what you think of our Chicken L Orange Recipe. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this recipe, don’t hesitate to drop a line through our comment section below. The Urban Recipes would love to hear from you. Feedbacks will definitely help and improve us more to provide you with only the best recipes that you all deserve. Happy Cooking everyone!