Blue cheese salad recipe is one of the easiest salad recipes. Blue cheese salad is popular in the United States.
I learned this blue cheese salad from the internet when I saw its picture while browsing on healthy recipes. I am very curious about its look, and since I am curious of every recipes and how they taste, I looked for the blue cheese salad recipe and made my own salad; I didn’t know it tastes quite good.
You can also use apple or dried cranberry in blue cheese salad recipes as alternative ingredient for walnuts.
Try this healthy blue cheese salad recipe now.
BLUE CHEESE SALAD RECIPE
Preparation Time: 10 MINS.
Cooking Time: 40 MINS.
- 2 pcs Tomato (macedoine)
- ½ pc Cucumber (macedoine)
- 2 Tbsp Walnut (quarters), toasted and chopped
- 1 portion Romaine lettuce
- 2 Tbsp crumbled Blue cheese
- 1 pear (cored, macedoine)
- Pinch of fresh or dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- Pan roast walnut then mix in bowl with sugar.
- Mix blue cheese with tomato, cucumber, pear, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper, and then chill for 30 minutes.
- Mix blue cheese mix with romaine lettuce then sprinkle walnut and serve.
Let us know what you think of our Blue Cheese Salad Recipe. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this recipe, don’t hesitate to drop a line through our comment section below. The Urban Recipes would love to hear from you. Feedbacks will definitely help and improve us more to provide you with only the best recipes that you all deserve. Happy Cooking everyone!