Best Korean Dish Bibimbap Recipe is a Korean recipe. Bibimbap is one of the famous dish in Korea which literally means “mixed rice”.
Korean Dish Bibimbap Recipeis served with a bowl of white rice topped with beautifully arranged sauteed and seasoned vegetables. Addition to this bibimbap dish is a raw or sunny side up egg and sauteed meat (commonly used is beef).
Best Korean Dish Bibimbap Recipe has always been present in our dining table because of the reason that we love spicy foods. The gochujang gives a kick with this korean dish bibimbap recipe. This best korean dish bibimbap recipe is also a healthy meal and is just easy to prepare.
Do you know that these ingredients of korean dish bibimbap is rich in symbolism? Green represents the East and the liver, like the zucchini or spinach. Dark colours represent North and the kidneys, like the button or shitake mushrooms, bracken ferns or laver. Bright colors that are red or orange represents South and the heart like carrots. White is West or the lungs, like bean sprouts and rice. Lastly is the yellow, it represents the stomach like potato or an egg.
BEST KOREAN DISH BIBIMBAP RECIPE
Preparation Time: 30 MINS.
Cooking Time: 30 MINS.
- 1 cup cooked rice (korean or japanese rice)
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 1 bunch of spinach
- ½ zucchini
- 2 pcs mushrooms
- 50g ground beef
- 1 small carrot (julienned)
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 pc egg
- Soy sauce
- Garlic (minced)
- Sesame oil
- Vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds
- 1tbsp gochujang (hot pepper paste)
1. Boil bean sprouts for 5 minutes. Drain well, season with garlic and sesame oil.
2. Blanch spinach then squeeze lightly. Season with pinch of salt, soy sauce, garlic and sesame oil.
3. Saute zucchini strips in a pan set over high heat until they are translucent. Set aside.
4. Saute mushrooms in vegetable oil. Season with sugar, sesame oil and soy sauce.
5. Toss carrots in heated pan for at least 30 seconds.
6. In the same pan, saute minced garlic, add ground beef. Add soy sauce, sugar, ground black pepper and sesame oil.
7. Prepare a sunny side up egg.
8. Place cooked rice in a shallow bowl and attractively arrange the vegetables and meat.
9. Put the egg on top of the rice, and the hot pepper paste or gochujang on the side or garnish on top of the rice. Then drizzle more with sesame oil if desired and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Let us know what you think of our Best Korean Dish Bibimbap Recipe. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this recipe, don’t hesitate to drop a line through our comment section below. The Urban Recipes would love to hear from you. Feedbacks will definitely help and improve us more to provide you with only the best recipes that you all deserve. Happy Cooking everyone!