The main factor that distinguishes Best fried chicken maryland from Southern Fried Chicken is that the chicken is pan fried in a heavy skillet in several inches of oil not deep fried. Another best characteristic of fried chicken maryland is you add milk or cream into the pan juices to create white creamy gravy. Kids wouldn’t say no to this fried chicken maryland because it is fried chicken and second is because of its creamy taste.
Try this Best Fried Chicken Maryland Recipe and let us know what you think.
BEST FRIED CHICKEN MARYLAND
Preparation Time: 30-45 MINS.
Cooking Time: 10 MINS.
- 4 to 5 pcs chicken part
STANDARD BREADING PROCEDURE:
- 60g all-purpose flour
- 3g salt
- 6g white pepper
- 2pc egg
- 40g bread crumbs
- 6g garlic powder
- 40g cream sauce
- 40g supreme sauce
- 40g béchamel sauce
- 6 pcs strips bacon
- 20g corn
- 2pc banana ripe (Medium SIze)
- Set up breading station, seasoned flour, egg and bread crumbs.
- Pass the chicken through the standard breading procedure.
- Heat the fat in a deep fryer to 325⁰F-350⁰F.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown and cooked through. Fry light meat and dark meat pieces in separate baskets, as the light meat cooks faster.
- Remove from the fat and serve immediately.
Let us know what you think of our Best Fried Chicken Maryland Recipe. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this recipe, don’t hesitate to drop a line through our comment section below. The Urban Recipes would love to hear from you. Feedbacks will definitely help and improve us more to provide you with only the best recipes that you all deserve. Happy Cooking everyone!